Friday, May 4, 2012

My Disney World Bucket List

I am somewhere in the vicinity of 108 days away from being in Florida and having the time of my life in Disney! I tend to plan things out and because of this I want to make a bucket list of all the things I want to do when I get to Disney so when I'm there I don't forget a thing!


#1. The first thing I want to do as soon as I can is go ride Toy Story Mania. It is hands down my favorite ride. I have so much fun! So seriously I will be in Hollywood Studios and on this ride by the 23rd...I hope!


#2. I want to take pictures with all the princesses and get all of their autographs. I know it sounds childish but for as long as I've been going to Disney, I don't have this & I want it, so I'll get it!

#3. I want to run the Tower of Terror 10 miler. (This is in process & you bet your bottom dollar that on September 29th at 10:00p I'll be running through Disney's Hollywood Studios) RUNDISNEY!!

#4. I want to go to the EPCOT food and wine festival!!


Obviously there is so much more, so stay tuned for an addition to my Disney World Bucket List!!

Comment!!

</3 - Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment