Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bucket List Continued

In May I posted 4 things that I really want to do while I am in Disney, here are a few more for the Bucket List!

5. I want to participate in the ever growing trend to "Drink around the World" in Epcot!

6. This is going to happen and it will be the second time but it will be great! I will celebrate my 22nd birthday in Disney World!

7. I have wanted to spend New Years in Disney for a few years now and to see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom would be spectacular!

8. Find a name tag with my name on it from a different country...and keep it! :)

9. Take a picture with Mickey in every park and in as many of his costumes as possible!



10. Attend Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party!


There is a ton I want to do and I can't wait to get started and show you all the pictures.

68 more days then I'm on my way!

Comments are always welcome and appreciated!
</3 - Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment